PalominoDB Supports Couchbase Server, Membase and CouchDB!
While the core of our business has been MySQL from our first day of existence in 2006, we recognize that business needs often surpass what MySQL alone can do. Not only do we support this, but we encourage customers and work with them to choose the right system for their specific needs.
NoSQL is trendy right now. We all hear the catch phrases, and too often people dive in to technology without understanding the pros and cons.
- Planning: Our first job is to review your needs, projections and workloads and help you choose the right technology.
- Then we assist in a proof of concept, prototyping a system and supporting you as you build your applications against it.
- Operationalization: Before you go live we ensure you have backups, monitoring, trending and configuration management set up. Failures are tested and operational tasks documented
- Once in place, we benchmark, tune and optimize your Couchbase Server, Membase or CouchDB cluster to help you make the most out of it.
- Finally, if invited, we integrate ongoing support of the system with other systems we manage, providing world class proactive operations support to keep you up and running and meeting your business goals.
Couchbase Server, Membase and CouchDB are rapidly changing technologies. We strive to stay abreast of features, bugs and changes to help you keep informed. Areas :
- Installation and configuration.
- Appropriate hardware and operating system configuration.
- Cluster design, rebalancing
- Data modeling, views, indexing and query tuning with an eye for performance and efficiency.
- Backup and recovery solutions.
- Upgrades, maintenance, migrations and more...
What do you gain?
- Access to an entire team of senior professionals with decades of production experience in their fields.
- 24x7 support with a 30 minute SLA
- Passionate DBAs and engineers who are proactive with your systems. Our goal is to catch things before you do.
- Adherence to industry best practices in terms of service management and delivery. We fix problems, we don't cause them.
- Transparency, teamwork and superior customer service.
- All of this for less than the cost of a full-time DBA!