MySQL and MariaDB
PalominoDB Supports MySQL and MariaDB
The core of our business has been MySQL from our first day of existence in 2006. We combine our extensive operational experience with a deep knowledge of MySQL's features, performance characteristics, limitations and strengths to help our clients make the most of their MySQL and MariaDB infrastructures.
Our knowledge of MySQL is wide and deep, and includes:
- Community or enterprise edition, MariaDB, Percona XtraDB, Drizzle and even more specific installations such as TokuDB and Galera.
- Configuration Variables and Tuning
- Data modeling and SQL tuning with an eye for performance and efficiency.
- Replication for availability, scale and increased functionality.
- Backup and recovery solutions.
- High availability solutions.
- Upgrades, maintenance, migrations and more...
What do you gain?
- Access to an entire team of senior professionals with decades of production experience in their fields.
- 24x7 support with a 30 minute SLA
- Passionate DBAs who are proactive with your systems. Our goal is to catch things before you do.
- Adherence to industry best practices in terms of service management and delivery. We fix problems, we don't cause them.
- Transparency, teamwork and superior customer service.
- All of this for less than the cost of a full-time DBA!